Visiting Burnett Plastic Surgery? Learn More About Westfield, NJ
Burnett Plastic Surgery has always been devoted to helping our patients look and feel their best after leaving our center. From Brazilian butt lifts to Mommy Makeovers, we are more than happy to provide patient resources to help our guests who are visiting from out of town and may be unfamiliar with our Westfield, NJ, neighborhood.
Here are some tips to help you navigate in and around the city, find a snack or a place to eat, or arrange a place to stay for the evening.
Where to Go in Westfield
Our plastic surgery center is located in the heart of Westfield's award-winning downtown shopping and restaurant district. Our downtown is a scenic, upscale locale that many New Jersey residents have praised for its amazing food and shopping opportunities.
Some of our must-see recommendations:
- The Town Book Store: This is our local independent bookstore, fantastic for browsing and relaxing. They have been serving our community since 1934.
- Mindowaskin Park: At 12 acres with simply stunning views, this park boasts tall memorial trees, beautiful gardens, a bandstand, and a play area for the kids.
- Exercise and Recreation: Thanks to our location in downtown Westfield, there are many different studios you can visit to get your workout on, from yoga studios, to Pilates, to the Barre Method.
- Shopping: If retail therapy is more your style, we have plenty of shopping for you to explore, such as Lord & Taylor, Sole Italian Shoes, Jos A. Bank Clothiers, and much more!
- Places to Eat: Grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks or check out Trader Joe's for your grocery needs. There are plenty of eateries for you to choose from, and most restaurants in downtown have free delivery!
- Where to Stay: We recommend the Best Western Hotel Westfield Inn, a charming hotel made to resemble the old Colonial days. Free parking is available.
- Where to Park: Most local parking is metered, but paying is now made much easier using the Pay 2 Park app (download it here).
Where Can I Find Burnett Plastic Surgery?
We are about 30 minutes from Newark Airport and 50 minutes from New York City via NJ Transit. Our office is walking distance from the Raritan Valley Line of NJ Transit, which is a direct line. You can learn more about our city from Westfield Today, a local group that handles all marketing activities for our town. Visit their website here.
We do recommend Uber for your transportation needs, but for patients who do not feel comfortable with that option, we can refer you to the local cab companies.