Information for Our Westfield Patients
Patient Care: The Heart & Soul of Our Practice
For many of our Westfield plastic surgery patients, the path to transformation is a journey. Whether you’ve already made a decision or are just beginning to explore your options, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
Caring for our patients starts with your first phone call – and doesn’t end until you are healed and happy with your results. Our Patient Care team makes sure you are well informed and totally prepared, no matter how simple or complicated the procedure. They walk you through the process step by step and provide specific pre- and post-treatment recommendations
Patient Policy: Our staff arrives early and stays late when appointments beyond our normal hours are made. For prime time appointments (before 9 AM and after 5PM), we would greatly appreciate receiving 24 hour notice of cancellation. For ‘no - show appointments’’ during these hours, we will charge patients $150 on a credit card if the appointment is not cancelled in advance.
The Burnett Basics
We are all about making sure you feel comfortable about your procedure and are taking the best possible care of yourself – before and after. We like to think of our Burnett Basics as the “must do's” to make the most of your transformative experience.
- Please keep the following in mind as you go about revealing your most beautiful self:
- Share your surgery goals with Dr. Burnett, and explore the options for achieving the best possible results.
- Educate yourself about your procedure. RealSelf, ASPS, and myTouchMD.com are great resources, and you can call us anytime with questions or concerns.
- Get a “sneak peak” of your results via the New Look Now widget on our website. This “before and after” technology tool creates a realistic visualization of how you could look after your surgical or non-surgical treatment.
- Beauty begins with great skin. Schedule an evaluation with Lori and let her design a personalized regimen to help your skin look healthy and vibrant.
- Speaking of healthy skin, we can’t emphasize this enough: Wear sunscreen year round! It will help prevent sun damage and protect your post-treatment results.
- Being nervous is perfectly normal. A significant cause of anxiety is fear of the unknown, so remember that we are here to answer any questions that come up. Our goal is to make sure you are well informed, so you can relax and feel excited about the changes to come!
- Like us on Facebook to find out about our newest services and special offers.
- Post a review on Google. We are proud of the standard of care we provide our patients and hope you will share your experience with others. Your endorsement is the best “advertising” we have.
When you are ready to boost your confidence and get the look you have always wanted, call us at (908) 524-0063. Our Westfield plastic surgery specialists are eager to help you!