Westfield Brazilian Butt Lift
Get The Shape You Want With A Brazilian Butt Lift
Often when people think about the practice of plastic surgery and areas of the body such at the buttocks, hips, and thighs, they think about taking curves off. However, more and more patients are turning to Dr. Carlos Burnett of Burnett Plastic Surgery in Westfield, NJ, to talk about how to add curves to their backside.
Many patients feel that their bottoms are flat or too small in correlation with the rest of their body. Perhaps they’ve always had a thin physique, or maybe recent weight loss left them with a flat butt that no amount of squats or lunges will bulk up. Or, it may be that a recent breast augmentation leaves the patient feeling disproportionate.
In these cases, our Westfield plastic surgeon can enhance the buttocks with a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. This technique is designed to lift the buttocks higher while adding volume and improving the shape of the buttocks. Dr. Burnett does this by grafting fat from another area of the body, which leads to a natural feel and appearance. The fat is taken from the lower back, hips, and oblique area of the abdomen and then injected into the top of the buttocks. During the procedure, fat can also be taken from the hip and thigh area to improve the appearance of the buttocks.
- Buttock augmentation is not necessarily a single procedure performed in a uniform manner on every patient. There are several techniques used to achieve beautiful, natural looking results*:
- Buttock augmentation may be chosen to enhance the overall curvature of the backside profile. The Brazilian Butt Lift involves the transfer of fat from one part of the body to precise areas of the buttock to round out the profile.
- Augmentation with a buttock lift can reduce the appearance of sagging skin and tissue*. While you can augment with the Brazilian Butt Lift technique, lifting involves a similar method to the tummy tuck, with a band of skin removed from the lower back area to lift up the entire buttock.
- Buttock Lifting can also be performed on its own, without augmentation to enhance shape.
- Buttock contouring may be combined with the Brazilian Butt lift procedure. This enhancement involves the reduction of excess fat from one or more areas of the buttock and the transfer of fat to other parts to enhance the natural, beautiful curve.
Getting the Right Size for You
A pretty significant misconception about the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is that its purpose is simply to enlarge the backside as much as possible. In reality, focusing only on getting the "biggest booty" could have the disastrous effect of throwing off body proportions as a whole. If you were to look at images of the way you would like to look, you would likely notice that there is a beautiful natural curvature of the lower back, around the hips and down the buttocks.
Achieving these delicate contours does not have to involve the creation of an overly-large backside. In fact, there is often very minimal augmentation required to enhance the transition beautifully between the back and the "backside." In some cases, it is possible to improve the appearance of the buttocks by reducing the size of the flanks and abdomen with liposuction.
Cosmetic surgery on one part of the body is bound to have an impact on surrounding contours. This is an advantage that our patients love! When done right, procedures like liposuction and the Brazilian Butt Lift, which can be performed together, have an excellent synergistic effect leading to an improved appearance that looks like it came straight from Mother Nature herself.
Call Burnett Plastic Surgery Today
Before scheduling an appointment, patients should be aware that the procedure will require some downtime in the weeks following. Depending on the individual and the exact procedure performed, most patients can expect to take one to two weeks off of work. Patients will also need to be prepared to wear supportive garments for six to eight weeks. Because of these factors, Dr. Burnett recommends scheduling the procedure well before any particular events or vacations to tropical locations.
For more information about how to finally get the physique you’ve always wanted*, call Burnett Plastic Surgery today. Dr. Burnett and his Westfield plastic surgery team are committed to helping patients look better and feel more confident in their skin. Schedule a consultation to find out if a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure will work for you.
Call today at (908) 524-0063 to learn more about our procedures!